Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 21, 20241 yr Their bs started way back when they couldn’t beat ER dlc and gave it a low score
October 21, 20241 yr Thank god Uzumaki is finally complete. I still don't understand who the firetruck this anime is for. Clearly I'm never going to. I love how most were just like 'hurrhurr thisgonnabepeak' and look what happened. It's bad I'm sorry. It's not scary... it's weird as hell. And bad. And makes no sense. And is dumb. I could go on really. But it's fine. From this moment on... if there's anymore Ito works turned into anime... I won't be watching them. Because I clearly don't like them.
October 21, 20241 yr I am gonna experience peak on halloweenI will watch all twilight movies with my friends
October 21, 20241 yr Finally finished the DC animated universe's "tomorrowverse" films. I gotta be honest, it wasn't great overall. Like, not outright bad, but definitely lacking in ways that previous iterations weren't. Hell, the damn thing only ran for about 4 years over the course of 10 movies before doing another reset (less if you count movies with 1/2/3 parts as one entry). The previous one ran for almost twice that with a little under double the amount of movies
October 21, 20241 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1848473799814991946?t=T3TLF9X7BmqtJo7BkOG2xQ&s=19
October 21, 20241 yr https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1848483889733636234?s=46&t=9eJIFSCkp_cL9uILTLL0Zg
October 22, 20241 yr according to the comments underneath, this is onIy true for PS5 which…. I’m assuming it’s a bug for it to not appear on the thing
October 22, 20241 yr Nope it's a actual thing the devs said it's cause they have a launcher that bring in all the game under one thing. So bops 6 is a dlc like mw3
October 22, 20241 yr Kid icarus 2, baybee!https://www.engadget.com/gaming/netflix-has-closed-its-aaa-gaming-studio-133014946.htmlhttps://tenor.com/view/willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back-dont-come-back-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-gene-wilder-gif-5613162https://tenor.com/view/willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back-dont-come-back-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-gene-wilder-gif-5613162
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003