Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 24, 20241 yr ??????????????????????eI bruh.I think I'II wait for snake's review at the very Ieastthat man's someone I trust, especiaIIy with yakuza
October 24, 20241 yr you know the current iteration sucks when people have been deadnaming it for over a year now
October 24, 20241 yr LOL....ngI that I'd argue that's [i]worst ending[/i] that should've been cut from the final game type
October 24, 20241 yr And so begins Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Disturbance (remake Shishio arc). Hyped for this tbh. Loved the start too. I need a distraction anyway.
October 25, 20241 yr specifically recently, a new wave of people (including a lot of artists) jumped ship to bluesky because twitter basically said "we're gonna let our ai learn from your posts and art and you have no way to opt out"
October 25, 20241 yr twitter sucks and a lot of people went to bluesky in the past few days because they also want to dodge the US election drama. It's honestly crazy how big the platform is nowpeople get consistently thousands of likes nowit doesn't feel dead like during the start. I actually get people in my TL now
October 25, 20241 yr wasn't it restricted by some weird activation code system at the start? probably not the best way to launch
October 25, 20241 yr There IS a way to opt out also Google and Apple need to step up on that block thing cuz it violates their TOSApparently elmos paying people to vote for trump which in of itself sounds kinda illegal but idk
October 25, 20241 yr as i understand it, there's currently a way to opt out but it will be unavailable soon enough
October 25, 20241 yr Twitter is just full of blue check paying idiots spreading their “anti woke” agenda
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003