Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 28, 20241 yr Someone wasn't around during WM 40 this year. I went on WWE hiatus, again, because of his BS. But it only lasted about one week. Whereas my last hiatus (last year) was 6+ months. What a time that was for me
October 28, 20241 yr Honestly the richer, more famous you get, the more insecure people seem to be lmaoYou probably didn't miss much tbh lol
October 28, 20241 yr It was only one week so no. I kept up with news during my 6+ month hiatus and even then I didn't really miss all that much. Except the Cody/Lesnar feud which I heard was shit anywaytbh... it was kinda nice. I wasn't as firetrucking stress induced. But now something else has filled that stress hole. Uh... hmm... well I hope you get the point
October 29, 20241 yr A 9? Kinda sus of ign to do that have they gave all 4 lis games before this one a 9/10s?
October 29, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1851092168598843466?t=z0uGzXaAHGCYJNXXkFgnnA&s=19
October 29, 20241 yr Just when the strikes happened it was filmed I thinkhttps://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1851093000698347906?t=9gQhA2XyT9s62ASODgtrxQ&s=19https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1851093000698347906?t=9gQhA2XyT9s62ASODgtrxQ&s=19Same for 'IRONHEART' too, both have been done filming for quite some time.
October 29, 20241 yr https://x.com/LizagnaNoodles/status/1850924405779513769 how can he be so dumb lmfao
October 29, 20241 yr he leaked footage of the game and his review footage has the same character as in the leaked footage
October 29, 20241 yr am I missing context hereeither you're using a form of sarcasm or I don't get itoh nvm aIso I'm ngI I don't think I can ever trust someone that unironicaIIy says the word "cutie"
October 29, 20241 yr https://x.com/JhonHearerer/status/1850926277965840710?t=O_hYDnIaW9LGGy1mHPFxbA&s=33
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003