Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 6, 20241 yr ah, the strong and silent type who's in touch with nature, very sophisticated choice
December 7, 20241 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/zack-snyder-says-filmmakers-should-embrace-ai-use-it-as-a-tool-as-opposed-to-standing-on-the-sidelines
December 7, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1865196863336419801?t=fNE3iMCtg46Jo5nnAqvb7Q&s=19
December 7, 20241 yr I demand an expIanation how how how you are a PSP game granted this is the PS3 version BUT THE ORIGINAL STILL HAS THE SAME LIGHTING (and gamepIay depth of fieId somehow???) I cannot get over how immacuIate the shaders are on kratos in that Iast screenshotthis is Iike, maximum PS2 idk how eIse to put it
December 7, 20241 yr psp was a great handheld and better than the DSpsp didn't ask me to yell into the console
December 7, 20241 yr LMAOOgotta have them gimmicks or eIse um ??I guess some devs just wanted to mess around LOL
December 7, 20241 yr Hey uhhh I just wanna say if any of you play Moonknight, I hope you're gaining platforms brick, ok? )
December 7, 20241 yr Oh I do actually I like characters that aren't brain dead )Id also like if all the tanks did die in like 5 nanoseconds*didn't
December 7, 20241 yr but snake I've shown interest in him here for years before the game released and i am only playing this game bc of him, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS GONNA BE GOOD
December 7, 20241 yr Its 2 late 4 u Limen- I've already called Moonknight broken, vine boom* cringe, *vine boom* and over-powered *vine- vine boom to all of my friends 😔
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003