Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 9, 20241 yr I mean it's players choice, of course it will go to them Man it's insane what Fortnite has becomeGood for kids to get a free game like this though but damn
December 9, 20241 yr idk seems like anyone can build anything in Fortnite now, the same way roblox does so it just feels like it's higher quality roblox at that point lol
December 9, 20241 yr Idk, don't underestimate the Chinese players on this one(Although whether they go for 1 of the hoyo games or wukong is a tossup)
December 9, 20241 yr Players choice is such a joke lmaoWe got 3 gacha games, a dlc and one competent game
December 9, 20241 yr Let's not lie; one of the reasons the Hoyoverse stuff got in is because "g••ner bait".
December 9, 20241 yr I just woke up Tell me how I had a dream where I was watching a streamer play an Assassin’s Creed game that hasn’t even been made
December 9, 20241 yr like i know people see this event as a joke, because it is. but this being what players vote for all the time is just lame
December 9, 20241 yr https://deadline.com/2024/12/star-wars-mandalorian-grogu-jeremy-allen-white-1236198894/ 'THE MANDALORIAN & GROGU' casts Jeremy Allen White rumored to be Rotta the Hutt
December 9, 20241 yr That sounds sick lmao sounds like it should take place around a chemical plant or somethingI don't see why Genshin gets as much flack as it does when there's worse examples in the genere and by Hoyo themselves too lol
December 9, 20241 yr BRO fr!!! Okay I need to work with Ubisoft now and make this game come true because omg I think my brain was onto something
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003