Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
December 13, 20241 yr Astro Bot devs knew they would win. They announced a new level coming out today two days ago.
December 13, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/astro-bot-robot-mad-angry-tantrum-gif-15546021647198047760
December 13, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/kiryu-floss-kiryu-yakuza-floss-astro-bot-gif-12558844729201387774
December 13, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/astro-astro-bot-youtooz-team-asobi-astrobot-gif-17386634322507929007
December 13, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/game-awards-bill-clinton-clinton-rabbi-rabbi-bill-clinton-gif-27218777
December 13, 20241 yr I didn't want erdtree to win cuz dIc I didn't want rebirth to win cuz it's rebirth I didn't want metaphor to win cuz I don't Iike the game I didn't want baIatro* to win cuz it's one of those "DUDE THIS GAME IS SO PEAK *can never say why"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003