Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 14, 20241 yr Speaking of tga. I saw the father of Playstation coming up to the stage thinking he was gonna get a award or talk on stage once geoff praised him then he went back to his seat.
December 14, 20241 yr it's just for me I've seen very IittIe that's grabbed and I'II be totaIIy reaI a Iot of this downward trend today is because of the new ND game not interesting me
December 14, 20241 yr To me the guy just comes off as a sore loser, which is why i am not a fan of this. And the obnoxious Gamers™️ will just use his statement as fuel against other games which is just going to be so annoying.
December 14, 20241 yr Don't get me wrong I don't like the game studios lol did you hear about the thing they sent streamers and reviewers.to "not talk about feminist propaganda" or something or they can't talk about their game?
December 14, 20241 yr nah it was more of he thought he was gonna get time to talk and probably didnt realize it was just shout outs
December 14, 20241 yr Yeah that's fair. If I see a better translation I will read the statement again.
December 14, 20241 yr yes but you can have nuanced and multi faceted opinions of something. I like Wukong but this guy sounds in the translation like a loser and it seems like the dev team has a positive toxicity issue
December 14, 20241 yr I was there. In person. Like he thought he was being summoned. It was a case of misunderstanding
December 14, 20241 yr you guys also say some gamers are gonna use this for trouble but that's exactly what the resetera thread is doing...
December 14, 20241 yr "Please buy the third game we didn't meet sales at all omg Kirhy is going to take my kids away"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003