Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 6, 20215 yr could bebut I think since sony has marketing and exclusivity they would want to show on there own show sometime
July 6, 20215 yr If FF16 is showing up anywhere, it's on Sony's presentationsThey announced the game on a Sony show too
July 6, 20215 yr Depending on how far along it is, we might get a teaser for FF7R Part 2But 16 makes more senseMan I hope notOnly logo teasers are stupid
July 6, 20215 yr What's this in relation toFF15 was in development hell, it coming out as decent as it did was a miracle of itselfNot sure what you mean by KH3Well, they never promised KH2 Twilight Town. Just that TT was back.And Mysterious Tower was in one trailer and that was before the engine change. So it makes sense why that was cut.Show what 3 timesNo, KH3 wasn't in development hell.But they changed engines mid-way through development from Luminous to UE4
July 6, 20215 yr WhopsI am going through FF15 on PS5 now, playing on Light mode is nice as the textures and such is a bit betterBut man I wish they would unlock the fidelity modeIt's capped at 30 so you can't go higher than that
July 6, 20215 yr Honestly forget resolution. The biggest kicker is that the games still won't be able to reach 30fps
July 6, 20215 yr The thing that upsets me most about this new switch is that there’s no telling if a new model will come soon or not, so say I just bite the bullet and get this new one, what if they reveal an actual upgrade to the switch? I guess I just better hope it’s within a short enough period of time to where I can just return mine and just, wait for the new new one?
July 6, 20215 yr 3ds > 3ds lite> 2ds> 2d xl > 3ds xl > 3d xxl > new 3ds > new 3ds xlswitch v1> lite > switch v2 > switch oled model
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003