Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 20, 20241 yr https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-sonic-hedgehog-microsd-cards-iconic-characters/
December 20, 20241 yr Its ok, one day I think i can learn to forgive youMaybe when KH4 is out 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
December 20, 20241 yr https://x.com/eurogamer/status/1870082846943039635?t=j7a_WBB8LH9dWbEfAtjQmw&s=19 they keep doing it...
December 20, 20241 yr daz you can't say that to NFT rayman D:you need to say "I hope you die the most painful death" instead😌
December 20, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/dirty-nasty-hands-snitch-tattletale-strangler-gif-16980938
December 20, 20241 yr reaIisticaIIy, nothing I do to these fooIs mattersnot even refraining from giving them my money is going to do anythingthey're a totaI Iost causeyou know, I haven't even checked if that tweet has an iota of truth to it it's just too beIievabIe
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003