Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Nah man EA used to make some baller titles

Their soul left this mortal plaine around the time the PS3/360 came around.

Yeah. That's the prevailing opinion anyhow

after Lies of P I really want to play Stellar Blade

love the korean studios

its a really good game

This screenshot goes still so unbelievably hard
1943bc8cf6813-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=677db2eb&is=677c616b&hm=4433bfa474b0420b33181f40de1b36560d8aee00c226b48f096f2d8a009fb5c2&

Its a 10/10

Ah yes... another korean company being based again (not sure if I'm using that word right. I'm an old man sue me)

korean

fixed

Hot Take City over here

If an FF9 remake gets announced uhhhhh I'm gonna be firetruckin annoyed because I want a remake for 6 😭

Give me 8K O-LED 60(40) FPS KEFKA, bro.

Give me 8K Q-LED 60(40) FPS KEFKA, bro.

Nahhh give me a kh1 remake with kh3 gameplay 😂

Sony just announced ghost of tsushima anime

Hell divers movie is coming

K

H

1

Does

Not

Need

A

Re

Make

You

Son

Of

A

Motherless

Goat.

So they end their ces on tlou season 2 trailer

2000?? Goddamn

Not bad, better than I thought it was gonna be

Keep it mind 4090 was 500 less

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top