Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1877763134435271133https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1877765496713474054
January 10, 20251 yr https://x.com/PaulTassi/status/1877802166615773569?t=Iy5TlFC0u0xe-rAidVmHmw&s=19
January 10, 20251 yr Kinda weird how it drops like it does. I mean, I figure it's probably when players are sleeping or something, but that makes me think it's only really being played in one region/country
January 10, 20251 yr The optimisation on pc for this game is non existantI love the game, but jeezI have a 14900k/4090 with a 360mm cooler and still feels lile a sauna on optimise settings 😂
January 10, 20251 yr i've also seen that more fps means better movements (speed/distance) not sure if that was fixed
January 10, 20251 yr this game has solved a major issue of overwatch which is why it's so popularand that issue is not giving a shit about rankedthey just want the game to be insanebalanced games or games that rely heavily on ranked will ruin people's fun
January 11, 20251 yr Dr. Stone Science Future (S4) has begun. Same day english dub. Once again, great start so far. Another series/franchise that doesn't seem to disappoint lol. Another anime with characters dancing in either the OP or ED lol. Now obviously... idk if they'll be able to cover everything or if things will be skipped or whatever (it's supposed to be the final season with multiple cours) but either way... I ain't reading the manga 😅Also Daima ep 1 dub is now available for those on here who were interested/waiting for that (I can't remember who was and who wasn't lol)
January 11, 20251 yr They should be able to cover everything that's left, and it's confirmed to be done in coursWhy not read the manga? Preference?
January 11, 20251 yr I think I've said this on here before but alright I'll say it again. Because I feel like I have to FORCE myself to read manga anymore
January 11, 20251 yr ¯_(ツ)_/¯I was just curious if it was this series specifically or more of a blanket statement and it's the latter
January 11, 20251 yr HOLY FREAKING SHITSONIC MOVIE 3 IS THE BEST WTFWTFFFFFFIM SHAKINGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBROOKOOOOOOOOOOOhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727986952909095003/1327515152370896916/voice-message.ogg?ex=67835854&is=678206d4&hm=dbde30442d252a09042eb209e53e5a82a41087e49945f4ed6ec12ddd07c8def0&I MAY WATCH THIS MOVIE AGAUN IN THEATERS WTFFFFFFFFFFF
January 11, 20251 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727986952909095003/1327517037202772050/voice-message.ogg?ex=67835a15&is=67820895&hm=c3f15d998c0d35460bc8cb6a33150f1b2c1110bbcde386723263dffbd1049817&
January 11, 20251 yr I hope this firetrucking company goes bankruptBoth of themJUST ONE EPISODE YOU MFS HAD 3AND ITS ONLY IN THe US
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003