Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 16, 20251 yr good for you!!I- I genuineIy thought it was just Mario Kart 8 💀i was Iaughing so hard tbf, not too famiIiar with the series and unIess there was an artstyIe shift, I’d’ve been unabIe to teII otherwise anywaysman Iooking at this, I reaIIy wish there weren’t any Ieaks
January 16, 20251 yr loltbh I like the look of the system. It's just going to be a long 2-ish months for the direct for it lol
January 16, 20251 yr I'll probably get MK9 so I can play it with internet friends. I guess. i hate being a sheepBut it won't be until I have the money for the system lol. So basically not Day 1
January 16, 20251 yr I don't know what that means but it sounds nice.Backwards compatibility is also nice.
January 16, 20251 yr If I remember right, there's no contact between the moving parts so it helps with lasting longer
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003