Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 22, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1882096916064026685?t=krhHaq4GncGmkIHy7bUbKg&s=19
January 22, 20251 yr it's been 7 days now since I changed my ps5 stand from vertically to horizontally... and since then I haven't had a single disconnect with my LAN (fyi I have been struggeling with my LAN connection on my ps5 for months now where my LAN constantly dc's). I can't firetrucking believe that changing the position of my ps5 fixed it....
January 22, 20251 yr Not sure how I feel about Trials losing the Flawless system @ElectriCole https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/Article/heresy_crucible_updates
January 22, 20251 yr Can go to the Lighthouse now on just winning 7 games, ruins the fun of it for me.
January 22, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1882114854947008833?t=BAo8vTCZfXTGIQMnzr_FXA&s=19
January 22, 20251 yr https://x.com/InvincibleHQ/status/1882111245832110148?t=ZZ9VMQQp2T6eujArgI_MvQ&s=19 More castings in the post
January 22, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/RivalsLeaks/status/1881991696294228319?t=MV6Z1O5K9fKCGu9rl_RRmg&s=19
January 22, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/RivalsInfo/status/1881996588811464970?t=YGaS5QN-ifJQhHkxaWvx3A&s=19
January 22, 20251 yr https://deadline.com/2025/01/christopher-nolan-the-odyssey-movie-jon-bernthal-1236262954/
January 22, 20251 yr Twitter is being difficult, could you please post the rest of the announcements?
January 22, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1882114854947008833Aaron Paul as Powerplex too
January 22, 20251 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/netflix-announces-yet-another-price-hike-as-it-adds-a-record-number-of-new-subscribers 🙃
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003