Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 22, 20251 yr https://x.com/Destiny2Team/status/1882143152687227248?t=5_ZS34AZln7ZXdlCduF0iw&s=19 TWID gonna be a long one tomorrow @ElectriCole
January 22, 20251 yr GoddamnAlso, idk after looking over the trials changes, I don't mind them. It might make me actually want to play trials again lmao
January 22, 20251 yr Like with most things... I would need a demo to help me determine if it's a game for me or not
January 22, 20251 yr The animations in this is kinda insaneHaving all the enemies attack at once and stand up on their weapons is hella coolIt's the type of stuff you only see in cutscenes
January 23, 20251 yr The more new games the better- I'm so sick of hearing people try and tell me modern gaming is "dead" when it really isn't lmao.If someone tries and tells me that after 2024 was the best hear for the medium in like 3 or 4 years, I'm going off on them
January 23, 20251 yr yeah but rebirth reIeased that year and it’s the onIy game I disIiked therefore the entire year sucked
January 23, 20251 yr 🤷♂️actuaIIy it was just because kingdom hearts has been dead for 3 years right aIongside me
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003