Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 18, 20251 yr I just realized: you should threaten me with hundreds of posts while I'm not online, lolBest parts of sword/shield were the gym theme and battle tower theme
February 19, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1891868950369009745?t=JaHG2cBscPa4peJK7r2B7w&s=19
February 19, 20251 yr snake if I find out you pre-ordered a game I'II-hmmmmm HD Remaster Snake from MGS2hmmmmm HD Remaster Snake from MGS2
February 19, 20251 yr Dog I've pre ordered games for like 15 years lolUsually for established franchise but new ones too
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003