Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 20, 20251 yr wait rocksteady-I'm onIy thinking about this now, I thought they were shut down or massiveIy Iaid off
February 20, 20251 yr oh boyif they don't deliver this time people will roast the shit out of them again
February 20, 20251 yr man muki you know if you rapped, you shouId take after spyro's exampIe and rap Like a Dragon®️do you get it?
February 20, 20251 yr https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/akk98a4o755825/free-upgrade-for-grand-theft-auto-v-on-pc-coming-march-4
February 20, 20251 yr Hey ottihttps://tenor.com/view/shut-up-shut-up-be-quiet-funny-gif-19370091This one gets a pass
February 20, 20251 yr I love batman too but I am sick of him getting everythingDude got a whole trilogy + a prequel and we still can't move on from himThe amount of animated movies, shows, comics and gamesAlways him
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003