Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20251 yr well the truth on that one is the creator got her feelings hurt and wanted to get back at the former stars of her movies 😔
February 25, 20251 yr https://x.com/gabefollower/status/1894525105587302819?t=kuQYlfGI5bM_JHvQpfmMcA&s=19
February 25, 20251 yr For anyone that cares... Player First is the Multiversus dev. So don't expect another game like that.... ever. Probably. Maybe. (I'm just guessing)
February 25, 20251 yr It's a shame, I liked that they seemed pretty open with the players (more than most devs these days)
February 25, 20251 yr Yeah but the game has problems. From what I've heard. But I can't really speak on it because I never played the game myself
February 26, 20251 yr https://comicbook.com/movies/news/roberto-orci-dies-star-trek-transformers-producer-writer/
February 26, 20251 yr https://x.com/vieweranon/status/1894556019411304501?s=46&t=ZowweNX1AV2qE1IHGWxgjQ
February 26, 20251 yr It was claimed before that it would be at some point at the end of this year that she would be retiring, so it's odd that it randomly comes up again now.
February 26, 20251 yr not true. cnn debunked thishttps://www.cnn.com/2025/02/25/media/kathleen-kennedy-star-wars-disney/index.html
February 26, 20251 yr https://www.gamesradar.com/entertainment/marvel-tv-shows/daredevil-born-again-team-says-that-it-was-crucial-to-bring-karen-and-foggy-back-so-that-audiences-can-feel-the-tragedy-of-this-season-even-more/
February 26, 20251 yr if they both need to be back to appreciate the tragedy, i'm guessing one dies and the other ends up in a coma or something
February 26, 20251 yr i assume the original take before the retakes was that one died off screen and the other shows up briefly for the funeral scene and they just brush it offbut now they want you to feel that impact lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003