Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20251 yr Lowkey though, this is actually high praise from Daz given how he is with sonic
February 26, 20251 yr Idk how copyrights work specifically, but I'm pretty sure they can undo their own if they wanted. But then, why would they? It's not a tax write off 💀
February 26, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1894810050297819251?t=ytggWo8dZEO3CSLWRzXIfA&s=19
February 26, 20251 yr I managed to pull the gold Pikachu Ex card last week, but my luck since then has been rubbish.
February 26, 20251 yr I've been playing Theatrerythm recently and man I think i should just stick to guitar hero lol I can't go higher than expert unless I'm on Simple mode lmao
February 26, 20251 yr Iook at this nerd, he can pIay guitar hero (I couIdn't even manage the DS version)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003