Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 11, 20251 yr https://x.com/Destiny2Team/status/1899552825535029734 NOOOOOOOOOweapns and everything is available
March 11, 20251 yr trying to fish and i have Alma, the chocobo and the cat all standing right in my line of sight on purpose
March 11, 20251 yr can this pIatform kiII itseIF WHY IS A PLAYSTATION SERIES GETTING AN EXCLUSIVE ON APPLEIowkey deIete that tweet before snake sees it
March 11, 20251 yr I hate that he's fighting the suicide squador sinister sixwhatever💀I love the artstyle though
March 11, 20251 yr if this dmc doesn't feature dante eating strawberry sundae it's gonna be shitor even pizza
March 11, 20251 yr I wonder who's voicing VergilDante Dante Basco is voicing....DanteOh wait no it's Johnny Yong Bosch
March 11, 20251 yr I don't understand the context of a random Digimon video being posted in here... but... maybe I should just ignore it. Yeah... probably should...
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003