Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 14, 20251 yr @-Kye- immediately thought of you when I read the comments to see where the theme was from https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSMnjs7ah/
March 14, 20251 yr the steiner set looks amazingand all the new jobs in the new endgame zone will get a transmog
March 14, 20251 yr savage tier + cosmic for april, crescent at the end of mayI am a big fan of cosmic style content and it has genuinely blown me awayit looks S-tiersame for crescentboth are s-tier contentthey put so much love into it
March 14, 20251 yr I'll probably wait until crescent comes out before I renew my subscription but it does look pretty cool ngl. I haven't seen too much though
March 14, 20251 yr FFFFFfiretruck that dumbass nu udraWhoever designed its moveset mustve been on something
March 14, 20251 yr I always stay behind him and attack his clawsand attack the tailand for bow I just spam dragon piercer on him
March 14, 20251 yr Looooool, ign being shit for reviews once again (gave it a 4/10) https://www.ign.com/articles/invincible-season-3-episode-8-review-i-thought-youd-never-shut-up
March 14, 20251 yr if you need help with anything let me know btwI can play mh for 2 more weeks online
March 14, 20251 yr Preemhttps://x.com/natethehate2/status/1900277200592548120?s=46https://x.com/natethehate2/status/1900277200592548120?s=46He has spoken
March 14, 20251 yr ..........................waitthat remake news was reaI?I wonder what mobiIe game studio they got to do it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003