Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 17, 20251 yr https://x.com/Destiny2Team/status/1901682395402874947 big win for fashion @ElectriCole
March 17, 20251 yr I have Digimon news, but I'm gonna put it behind a spoiler so mega doesn't, uh... "commit unalive in Minecraft" 😬 https://www.siliconera.com/digimon-card-game-mobile-teased-for-digimon-con/
March 17, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/flameplayz_yt/status/1901267659099935114?t=lPvi6t3Qz5AyE0Ge6ll28g&s=19
March 17, 20251 yr thank god it showed themes in this fan-concept cuz otherwise this just Iooks Iike switch os but windows 11
March 17, 20251 yr Steel Ball Run?https://tenor.com/view/jojo-fortnite-jesus-christ-jesus-johnny-joestar-gif-13752869https://tenor.com/view/jojo-fortnite-jesus-christ-jesus-johnny-joestar-gif-13752869
March 17, 20251 yr You FINISH someI don't care about these movies I ain't gonna see until the 2030's finishing a goddamn movie you're working on at the moment 😭
March 17, 20251 yr Well for his sake he better do a good job of finishing themOr else I'll have to take extreme measures.
March 17, 20251 yr Yeah, just look at marvel!Finally! Hopefully it starts before I finish reading Stone ocean
March 17, 20251 yr I watched it then I started reading it. Usually do that with series that I learn about as anime first (so most of them these days, lol)
March 17, 20251 yr The manga is better anywayA specific stand got copyrighted to high hellSome parts of it even got cut lmaoI wonder what the localised names of the sbr stands would be
March 17, 20251 yr All the anti woke YouTubers i emulate tell me Disney is gonna go bankrupt and close-
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003