Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 21, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/kh-kingdom-hearts-sora-keyhole-kingdom-hearts-2-gif-8965949927552393161https://tenor.com/view/wolf-of-wall-street-lets-goo-gif-11742735383203550293
March 21, 20251 yr @raiden94 https://vxtwitter.com/MightyKeef/status/1902908585773871293 grummz commiting harakiri over this
March 21, 20251 yr finaIIy, Iow to uItraI can't beIieve an update has Iike actuaI graphicaI differences this is amazing
March 21, 20251 yr I do have to say I was super critical about a potential graphics updatebut this is really impressive for an mmoand they update ALL of itall old zoneseven all old gearthis is shittons of workeven the most critical and negative people in the fandom think it's goodit feels like a different game
March 21, 20251 yr Bro there's so much to play i don't think I have time for 14I got xenoblade now, then atelier Yumia, Expedition 33, Wuwa patchToo much
March 21, 20251 yr oh nooh yes https://variety.com/2025/tv/news/severance-renewed-season-3-apple-tv-1236283327/
March 21, 20251 yr remember when I said Asmon only does all this shit to far stupid right wing peopleturns out I was rightwhether or not this is great thoughStep 1 you create an issue Step 2 you pretend like you are on the same side as the complainers Step 3 you farm them for multiple months and swindle them out of their money Step 4 you move on to other topics and do the same again
March 21, 20251 yr But Tea you're forgetting somethingHe's genuinely an idiot lmaoThere's hours of footage of him backing ring-wing stuff in earnest and I know you've seen some of itHe'll probably backpedal at some point
March 21, 20251 yr yeah and he believes none of ithe's just roleplaying all of thishis politics arc is just a personahe's a grifterhe grifts right wing peoplehe's the most leftist person ever
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003