Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 24, 20251 yr Wasn't the new Gears game confirmed on PSForza is or already is coming too and that was a big staple to Microsoft
March 24, 20251 yr Well... it's taken way* longer than I would have liked... but I have *finally made it to the final chapter of Digimon Survive. Maybe I can finish it before the Switch 2 Direct happens...? lolhttps://tenor.com/view/anya-forger-spy-x-family-anya-fight-me-determined-gif-25981402
March 24, 20251 yr https://x.com/Dexerto/status/1904210573618778598 basically saying go touch grass lmfao
March 24, 20251 yr I mean anyone can say that though it would only go off of what said person thinksI find it hard to believe that many don't care when tsushima came out the actual island made the dev team ambassadorsSo I would say the take their history seriouslyBut again I am just going off of one case so who really knows lol
March 24, 20251 yr dependsimagine if ghosts would have been a bad game in terms of game mechanics but still being historically accurateno one would have cared about itpeople only care about this shit when all ✅ are there
March 24, 20251 yr Don't join what I'm just stating a point 🤷, this game has been back and forth for months and a huge amount of controversy about the historical accuracy. Now that it's out what's done is done and at the end of the day it's all ubisofts fault for continuously screwing the marketing up for this game
March 24, 20251 yr Saw an article the other day about yasuke's gameplay being different from every other ac protag (both the early stealth ones and layer warrior ones) and made a sort of comparison to ghost of tsushima. And I was just sitting there thinking "...but you could do stealth in got too??"
March 24, 20251 yr Imo I think they should have just focused on a ninja assassin and be done with it but hey ubisoft lolAnyway though I'm really pumped for next week cause I feel we getting the switch in June, end of may. Just need them to confirm performance boosts for switch 1 games and I'm sold (even though metroid and Mario kart 9 force me to buy it anyway lol)
March 24, 20251 yr You know exactly what I'm talking about lmaoYou won't commit to the anti-woke thing like Noleen but you lean that way 😔Not enough to tweet #SaveStellarBlade but enough to use certain vocabulary
March 24, 20251 yr If that's what you want to think, I don't agree with a lot of what each side goes for cause at the end of the day it's stupid
March 24, 20251 yr It's always the extreme part of the sides that people see and not the reasonable one that make valid points
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003