Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 26, 20251 yr Didn't they call where Photon ended up at the end of The Marvels the X-2 universe?Or at least that was the fanon name for it?
March 26, 20251 yr Yah I don't think kitty pride will be in it. She's a minor character. I'm thinking this is just the x1 and x2 castFor xmenJust only the major characters
March 26, 20251 yr I will agree though that the drip-feed approach is insane.Let's hope DC doesn't do it with a potential Justice League movie.
March 26, 20251 yr Wasn't Deadpool 3 all about saying goodbye to the fox x-men moviesThis is just going right back into it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003