Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20251 yr I mean technically I could purchase the console with the money I’ll have leftover from my salary when I do the currency exchange, but because the exchange rate from yen to USD sucks ass I’d rather save the money until I earn moreThis way I can buy more games with the console
April 2, 20251 yr nah them cartridges must have crazy memoryso just wanna stateNintendo is starting this 80$ trend
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003