Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 8, 20251 yr couId beI didn't care for 1 outside of a few jokes, 2 was funny enough thoughsssooooo just the finaI movie thengottem
April 8, 20251 yr Mario kart world booster course passMaking you pay an extra $20 on top of the initial $80
April 8, 20251 yr Ehh apparently they were showing just a littleIn the treehouseThe game is probably REALLY bigBut then againMoneyhttps://x.com/dexerto/status/1909683898373881873?s=46Can they.. are they allowed to do that
April 8, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/smosh-shayne-topp-amanda-lehan-canto-shayne-and-amanda-smosh-games-gif-14708341703276688351
April 8, 20251 yr Fun fact I have never seen smosh videos but I still know who y'all would be talking bout
April 8, 20251 yr https://deadline.com/2025/04/dune-3-rob-pattinson-1236363305/ Robert Pattinson being eyed to star in 'DUNE: MESSIAH'
April 8, 20251 yr Release date still isnt changed i wonder when preorders go open its gonna be hell on earth
April 8, 20251 yr Sauce?https://x.com/Wario64/status/1909699227296616842?t=1GGb5XvLgSm6MjNp2jgk2g&s=19https://x.com/Wario64/status/1909699227296616842?t=1GGb5XvLgSm6MjNp2jgk2g&s=19
April 8, 20251 yr I cant find itIll keep lookingTimes like this i wish twitter had a viewed historyWent on reddit and this was all i could find about the sitch
April 8, 20251 yr I watched the other two movies. I'm obligated to watch the 3rd. (I'm OCD like that)Alright with that done time for me to be an a-hole againSo they are calling everyone who can't get one poor. Good to know. Great PR decision there. I'm sure that'll end well. 🙃
April 8, 20251 yr It's shit like this that made me watch morbius, madame web, and kraven 💀I think dune is good, though
April 8, 20251 yr Jared leto is poison for any movies like tron and marvel thoHell he was the worst part for bladerunner 2049
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003