Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 12, 20251 yr April 23rd closed alpha codes are priority to na, but outside of na can still sign up and play4 Runners in the Alpha6 at launch
April 12, 20251 yr thisthis Iooks Iike a fake game they'd pIay in moviesconcept-wise it's fine, but in terms of setting it Iooks Iike something made for a tech demo
April 12, 20251 yr I didn't watch it because I didn't really care tbh. What was the overall opinion? I don't want to try to guess because it'll probably be wrong lol
April 12, 20251 yr Have they said what platforms yetPS5 and PC obviouslyBut I wonder if xbox is getting it too
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003