Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20251 yr ikr??? I swear on a stack of bibles I'm telling the truth lolDaZ is a witness but he never looks at our group chat lmao
April 14, 20251 yr What fs me up the most is he said the Queen was his favorite part!"Great villian song" he said😭
April 14, 20251 yr of all the people to be on the Disney payroll"Bad Take" Sam was the last oneNot me or Knight who have worked/work for the company, Sam lmaoI would have bet money on Mega before him
April 14, 20251 yr i would never in a million years put out a fake positive review for a bad movie or game even if i was paid to lie. lol
April 14, 20251 yr I would take the Kojima approach and be as Minimal as possibleMy socials would just be a picture of the movie poster with a thumbs upAll the way to the bank lol
April 14, 20251 yr Man Pedro Pascal just killed it in this episode of the Last of Us, was born to play Joel
April 14, 20251 yr Im glad they are taking their time, biggest gripe of Part II was how rushed it all felt
April 14, 20251 yr I don't really agree on the game, but I do think the show needs itAlthough I wish they cut the beginningOr at least leave it ambiguous
April 14, 20251 yr doing that moment so early on was dumb, and I never understood why they made it like that. praying for the poor souls who have no idea whats gonna happen this season, oh lord lol
April 14, 20251 yr I think the game's reaction to it scared them, that's the only reason I could think of hahFINALLY BEER BOTTLESNow I just need a brick
April 14, 20251 yr This was a good episodeI feel like they are changing one thing from the beginning of the game and I think Jackson is going to be attacked by infected rather than a horde in the mountain At least that's what it feels like its hinting at
April 14, 20251 yr As in "why should I play things on original hardware, companies should make it avaliable to me through what DaZ calls sub par remasters", yes lmaoAs in "pixel art was due to limitations anyone doing it as their style is lazy" Sam, yes lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003