Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 23, 20224 yr I mean, I guess. I just don’t see the purpose of playing above 60. Even for heavy duty fighting games, 60 is usually more than enough.
February 23, 20224 yr Imagine how freaking amazing 2022 would be if Elden Ring, BotW 2, Xenoblade 3 and FF16 all end up to be 92+ metacritic score games
February 23, 20224 yr do fighting games Iet you go above 60??? their ENTlRE fighting design seems to be around frame data
February 23, 20224 yr thats besides the point, you might not care but its been a thing for pc games for god knows how long
February 23, 20224 yr if the nvidia leak continues to be real we will also very likely see KH4 announcment this year
February 23, 20224 yr Yeah I have a feeling 2023 is going to be a backlog year for me. Unless Nintendo reinvent the wheel for the 200th time and I end up either loving or despising whatever that is.
February 23, 20224 yr there are only 3 games from nintendo i want and that Bayo 3, Metroid prime, and xenobladeim not gonna do BOTW2 it was just boring to me
February 23, 20224 yr I just want BotW 2 with a better story, more variety in the open world and dungeons that are more like the old ones
February 23, 20224 yr I just want a half decent Pokémon title. It’s been so long since I’ve actually cared about the franchise.
February 23, 20224 yr now pokemon need to take a break i havent bought one since x and Y, tried sword didnt stick, im sick of them just bringing out bargin bin games now
February 23, 20224 yr I'm quite sure they will add the hookshot. It was planned for part 1 but got removed because it was too much mobility. But they can technically use it now for travelling in the skywhere you can use it to move from sky island to sky island
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003