Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 24, 20224 yr Ohh ok, misunderstood. Souks games are fun tho, you'll feel like the most Giga of Chad's if you beat even one of the gamesBut trust me, I get thru aren't for every one*they
February 24, 20224 yr So I tried DS3 and failed horribly. If I were to try a souls like game again, what would be the best place to start?
February 24, 20224 yr Mmm all depends on play styleDS1 and 2 encourage slower, methodical play, Bloodbourne and DS3 are more offensive base, and Sekiro is a mix of both. Elden Ring looks like it'd be a good starting point tooSekiro, if it helps, was my first Souls game, that one is pretty good for teaching you how the games work, and it's one of my favorite games of the modern era.
February 24, 20224 yr I played a bit of bloodborne and kinda liked it but I would need to go back to give it a try
February 24, 20224 yr Yeah, souls games just aren't for me. I played sekiro for about the first act and got stomach pain the whole time I was playing
February 24, 20224 yr It's so good dude MMM love Horizion. It's gonna be so hard balancing that and Elden Ring Absolutely valid
February 24, 20224 yr I am gonna get Elden Ring on a deal, it seems to be more Sekiro and less Souls so I probably will enjoy it but not enough to buy it full priceHorizon is so fun tho, they really improved a lot in this sequel
February 24, 20224 yr My gaming list is firetrucked right now. I beat tales of arise, so next is pokemon legends. But I haven't beaten ac Odyssey yet, and I haven't played horizon 1 yet, and I haven't played Metroid dread yet, and... Shit
February 24, 20224 yr They really areMy favorite part of the game so far has to be the Las Vegas areaSuch a fun part
February 24, 20224 yr I like to do all the shit on the map, even at the expense of story progression in some cases, and I ended up pausing everything when a certain game came out last year (can't remember which one, actually)
February 24, 20224 yr It sucks cause as much as I love Forbidden West I wished it didnt come out like a week before Elden Ring, cause I knew I wasnt gonna have time to finish it since Elden Ring has more priority.
February 24, 20224 yr Mood, lol I'm gonna feel bad but I feel good for at least contributing to day 1 sales I did my part.
February 24, 20224 yr Actually, it might have been 2020 that I put odyssey on hold. But yeah, there's a ton of shit to do (whenever I get back to it...)
February 24, 20224 yr I don't understand why it takes so much too run the game doesn't really look that good or have crazy textures, ima look more into it myselfMaybe it's just the engine they are using
February 24, 20224 yr FromSoft is notorious for not optimizing their gamesSadly not a new thing for them
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003