Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20251 yr God this fight took me two hoursThese superbosses are not easy when you suck at parryingAnd I still have another superboss in this area...
May 2, 20251 yr Which is hilarious cauze, you know, they never should have stopped in the first damn place lmao
May 2, 20251 yr Disney was super salty Shrek kicked their asses and Pixar was putting out banger after banger before they bought them 😔
May 3, 20251 yr Actually... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_Grand_Theft_Auto_V#:~:text=Preliminary%20work%20on%20Grand%20Theft,the%20core%20team%20and%20others.
May 3, 20251 yr Oh okay yeah gta6 didn't have the longest development time cause it was announced I wanna say last year before the end of the year so it might have of went into it sometime after gtav released on ps5
May 3, 20251 yr what do you mean I didn't I IiteraIIy didtheir ui Iooks so simiIarnot to mention that patented UE5 Iighting
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003