Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 27, 20251 yr Still had turn based elements (classic mode) its not a straight up full on action rpg like kh. I want a ff game that's a true arpg not a hybrid system
May 27, 20251 yr I think kye is just all over the place. He's just defending ff16 by mentioning different games ? At least I think?
May 27, 20251 yr But I don't know enough about FELet's start a Xenoblade 2 discourse, that would be fun
May 27, 20251 yr I think something about parrying existing in other games before this so it shouldn't be celebrated as something new?
May 27, 20251 yr but yeah till I see atlus rpgs hit above the usual it wont be considered that much of a growth
May 27, 20251 yr Okay but we were talking bout how you thought 16 was flawless then you go and mention 14 being flawless a turn-based mmo then randomly mention clair 33 and dissing it which is all over the place
May 27, 20251 yr But Atlus doesnt care about doing that they just do their own thing and it works lmao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003