Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 29, 20251 yr Dawg I don't wanna, get me out of hereI've honestly been heavily considering quitting ngl
May 29, 20251 yr https://x.com/thegameawards/status/1928181489876758878?t=5zOvq4We5dc-ZYsQhHVW8w&s=19
May 29, 20251 yr A bit ngl, it's very much the standard American 8-5 which has just been wearing me down a lot. It's just been a hard adjustment to make and I just haven't been feeling good for a while with it
May 29, 20251 yr It's not like the worst job in the world, but I just feel so drained by the time I leave work everyday so I don't have much energy to do much else
May 29, 20251 yr It's all good, I honestly thought that this was just the norm and I was being a little baby about it but man, googoo gaga this shit sucks. But I appreciate it
May 29, 20251 yr Whew, that definitely makes me feel better about it. At least it's not outrageous to feel drained with this
May 29, 20251 yr And working 8 to 5 too like geezProps to you, bud, with however long you've been working there
May 29, 20251 yr Bout at 6 months here soonBut hey, they're hiring! I can get you in the minds nephBut hey, they're hiring! I can get you in the mines neph
May 29, 20251 yr Dw about itBut hey the plus side is that you have a jobIn this firetrucked up job market we’re in
May 29, 20251 yr @KH-Queen so best buy sent out an email saying they are gonna charge me this weekend for s2
May 29, 20251 yr Wait you weren’t charged immediately?I thought all preorders are charged immediately???????
May 29, 20251 yr And that's the part that I struggle with. I have a job in the firetrucked job market but man, I don't like this job but I don't think I should give it up given the circumstances of well everything
May 29, 20251 yr Yeah...it's hard to find a new oneI've been struggling for like 4 years to find a job and it was affecting me mentally BIG timeI had to go to Japan by teaching English again just to get some income and escape from the stressBut, now that I'm 29 about to be 30 in Jan,I earned the "idgaf about anything anymore" cardLike, yeah I came back home with no job in hand, but I am enjoying life at the moment
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003