Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 2, 20251 yr Combat system and loot system need a massive overhaulLoot in witcher 3 is absolutely useless once you realize that the Crafted Gear is always better.
June 2, 20251 yr Mhm, especially once you get a set of the witcher school gear, that's all you really need
June 2, 20251 yr I mean I hope soThey can do a lot of incredible shit with ciri compared to Geralt due to her powersI hope it has some sandbox elementsNot on the scale of botw but maybe some puzzles she has to solve with her powersFor more rpg elements
June 2, 20251 yr I feel so bad for this, but I read this so fast before reading your "hell yeah" and I literally thought it said "you'll never receive tracking details" 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
June 2, 20251 yr LMFAAAAOOOOOOHmmLuckyI wonder when ill get it on the day thoEarly morning would be niceThen again the next day is eid anyway so im off school
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003