Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Actually insane hearing all those technical accomplishments

Nintendo of all people

Games are gonna look even more amazing i cannot wait

Also reviewers still arent getting units btw

Switch 2 will absolutely get bad reviews because of it

bad reviews in the sense of it gets rated worse than it actually is

Enjoy this meme I have created
ShowcaseMeme.png?ex=68407790&is=683f2610&hm=3f413b304a9b77d24332e3a7a6a5d83a40577840ef1c02efe0bee5ea11b5bcf3&

anyone wanna watch the ps event together tomorrow?

I wanna I wanna!!! I'll be in VC

Nobody gaf bro thats on THEM

I

will

wow you even put the nanite foliage in the picture, dedication

I WILL BE THERE

....

sure i guess

:aeroPog:

ill join VC

Wait what happened 😭

LOL! Why thank you laughsinnomura

LOL

Xbox sneak

I still like Xbox games at the end of the day pain I grew up with their games

I hope they stop making consoles

gross green team

🤢

Stupid firetruckin company

Por que no los dos? Blue AND green

oh also, death strandin g2 has it's own event on sunday/monday, so i dont think it will be one of the big thing in state of play or sgf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top