Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 9, 20224 yr Gameplay is a lot of fun and the job system is greatIt's actually something I kinda hope a mainline game would use but just add more weapon varietiesAt least for magic, there was just one magic weapon type in this gameBut for physical there was a whole lot to choose from with a bunch of different jobs that were fun to play
April 9, 20224 yr So like what game can you compare it too for how it feels, like is it more souls like or more FF7R
April 9, 20224 yr i'm waiting to play SoP on PS5 whenever I obtain one because as much fun as I had with the PS4 demo, it looks TERRIBLEi'm not even one to really care for visualsbut god they dropped it HARD to meet that 60fps that they wanted
April 9, 20224 yr but at Ieast.. it... runs.. weII???why does this game Iag at aII it has nothing speciaI to runKH 3 runs better than this
April 9, 20224 yr similar situation for PC as well. I only have a 1060 so I'd have to play on min settings which would run into the same issues on PS4 except this time I can choose if I want it to look nice and run at like 5fps LMAO
April 9, 20224 yr you can have an average Iooking game, but then you immediatIy Iose aII excuse for it to run poorIythere reaIIy is just no excuse
April 9, 20224 yr like i really want to play it because the demo was incredible to me but i just cant deal with these issues rn and PS5 seems to be the best attempt at making it run okay
April 9, 20224 yr honestIy.idk why the game is so gigantic in size eitherthese assets do not deserve so much of my disc space
April 9, 20224 yr There were some fps drops on SoP on my PS5 but nothing gamebreaking luckilyI think it went between 50 to 60 fps
April 9, 20224 yr yeah drops like that are fine to me if its nothing majorpretty sure the ps4 demo did too, but it wasn't bad enough for me to care as much as the visuals
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003