Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 4, 20251 yr I would move it but I can't for some reason, I don't know if I have authority to move it. I thought I did but idk
June 4, 20251 yr It's okay, it can stick around for one more week LOLBut we can make a new chat right? For this week?
June 4, 20251 yr no Queen this is a big super serious deal broKH4 is gonna get cancled if we keep that channel openMy Uncle who works at Nomuraland told me so
June 4, 20251 yr 💀I can't even # 2 HOURS AND 35 MORE MINUTEShttps://tenor.com/view/hitmans-bodyguard-samuel-l-jackson-time-tick-tock-mother-firetrucker-gif-16837428
June 4, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1930322114680062295I love a good practical effect
June 4, 20251 yr Damn that's so freaking coolhttps://fxtwitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1930330749565317545?t=1d22ttI-ToCU4dg2zmu_7Q&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1930330749565317545?t=1d22ttI-ToCU4dg2zmu_7Q&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003