Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 1, 20251 yr Why does jurassic whatever look like it's trying to emulate alien? Like, not just here, but in trailers I've seen toohttps://www.engadget.com/gaming/video-games-weekly-summer-game-fest-ends-when-i-say-so-213556598.html Same author who said "I don't miss e3" just a month ago, smhhttps://www.engadget.com/gaming/video-games-weekly-summer-game-fest-ends-when-i-say-so-213556598.html Same author who said "I don't miss e3" just a month ago, smh
July 1, 20251 yr @Daz_4th @raiden94 remember when we talked about long essay videos and how shitty they are. I finally found one that is worth watching This video is complete mental illness and degeneracy and I love itsomehow someone finally did it and made a HSM theory video
July 1, 20251 yr https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1940099276799201412?s=46 will not release online
July 1, 20251 yr wtf is 50 dollars gonna get me you f-wait actually depending on the day, quite a lot actually....Maybe I should click... 😳
July 1, 20251 yr you can't even produce a piece of pIastic in a box 😭these are somehow even more worthIess 🔥I know these've been a thing for years, but even with a scapegoat you chose to be even cheaperI Iowkey thought destiny wasn't getting anymore expansionsthe "finaI" shape sounded Iike a finaI pass
July 1, 20251 yr well its like you make a physical box for nothing so your spending on the box and cover art for a slip that will be used once hense making the box lose purpose and just be more plastic waste that never needed to exist in the first place
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003