Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 31, 20251 yr I can try to explain I think your first mistake is going into it with the mindset of caring at all if it succeeded or not I do not care if games I enjoy succeed I only care if I like them. Maybe in ways that are incomprehensible to you but many others are incomprehensible to me so it's even I suppose
August 1, 20251 yr https://x.com/Genki_JPN/status/1951100002258002420 Square Enix is giving each of their studios a logo now to have different brands. That's fire and a great idea for marketing
August 1, 20251 yr Will definitely make it easier to remember what projects each studios generally work on
August 1, 20251 yr We are backhttps://x.com/wario64/status/1951274145280360839?s=46My american menThis one goes out to you (why is this a thing)
August 1, 20251 yr about darn time Imao...that that doesn't mean they're raising the prices on them right right
August 1, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/laugh-out-loud-laugh-ridiculous-hilarious-lolz-gif-17376550074772904877Dont you love seeing price increases for previous gen products
August 1, 20251 yr Because the guy in charge of us wants everyone to bend to his whims. Not even joking.
August 1, 20251 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/nintendo-announces-us-price-rises-for-original-switch-warns-price-rises-for-switch-2-games-and-the-nso-membership-may-be-necessary-in-the-futureDidn't they already have this before? I literally have a shirt with division 2 and a moogle logo
August 1, 20251 yr WHAT DO YOU MEAN*** THE SEVEN YEAR OLD PIECE OF SHIT CONSOLE IS GETTING A PRICE RAISE ***YOU SHOULD D-YOU SHOULD drasticaIIy reavuIate yourseIvescan't even speII right anymore this is so absurd
August 1, 20251 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/spider-man-star-tom-holland-breaks-silence-on-james-bond-rumors-while-making-a-spicy-fried-chicken-sandwich-with-gordan-ramsay
August 1, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/lip-bite-thinking-ahm-speechless-nothing-to-say-gif-13529528
August 1, 20251 yr Darksiders 4 announced a few other things you can look up but these are the big ones i think
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003