Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 6, 20251 yr Iirc the largest player bases for the game are mobile and PC. Console is probably an afterthought comparatively
August 6, 20251 yr https://www.siliconera.com/timberland-announces-first-sonic-the-hedgehog-collaboration/
August 6, 20251 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/how-to-watch-courage-the-cowardly-dog It's gone from all legal streaming options, man 🏴☠️
August 6, 20251 yr this doesn't even Iook reaI........manwhat is this nonsenseI mean he's not wrongwhat eIse're they gonna pIay
August 6, 20251 yr That shit was fun thoMr. Terrific?He was terrific.Guy Gardner was basically perfectI feel like I wish Clark and Lois had maybe a few more moments of peace instead of tension but it was done good - same with the Kent's only complaint I had was i wanted more of them.
August 6, 20251 yr RIP King. I'll never forget youhttps://tenor.com/view/courage-the-cowardly-dog-eustace-mallet-my-mallet-im-getting-my-mallet-gif-12679612728521215764https://tenor.com/view/courage-the-cowardly-dog-eustace-mallet-my-mallet-im-getting-my-mallet-gif-12679612728521215764https://tenor.com/view/courage-the-cowardly-dog-hello-gif-4655325241847216976
August 6, 20251 yr > there's quite a lot of code related to live minigames Rebirth left a big impression on CS3 wtf
August 6, 20251 yr https://x.com/aitaikimochi/status/1953188244390293639agreethis patch was a massive step up for FFXIV cutscenesthey absolutely changed something about their models
August 7, 20251 yr The .3 Patch stories are always a tad longer so that's nothing new but everything else was pretty neat
August 7, 20251 yr lolhttps://screenrant.com/ff14-patch-73-fan-comparisons-resident-evil-puzzles/the puzzles even made it into the news lol
August 7, 20251 yr Vance looks like he's about to say "DE PLANE, BOSS; DE PLANE!!". But then that would be an insult to Tattoo, because at least he was charming.
August 7, 20251 yr I thought that said mid spoiIers and that sounded hiIarious cuzmid when did you get bahck
August 7, 20251 yr Yeah I do think the movie needed a few more minutes just to let it breatheBut I think it still works pretty well as is
August 7, 20251 yr 2 eps in and this might be the best season in YEARS*. They are outright *trying to get canceled and I kind of love it
August 7, 20251 yr it's crazy how much better vance handles it than the orange moronalso the scene with the dog was brutal
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003