Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 19, 20251 yr ngl I am depressedI have the money to go to Gamescom this yearbut not the timeI firetrucking hate itIf I would have the time I would have streamed me walking around in vcPAX or other events in the US are nothing compared to gamescomthe scale is so much more insane
August 19, 20251 yr cologne is a nightmare for right wing grifters. It has an entire district where people put pride flags on their balconyand I was like
August 19, 20251 yr @Liftea oh yeah btw, there is a non-zero chance I might be flying out to germany at the end of september
August 19, 20251 yr "YOOOO THAT'S SICK"if you ever go in a supermarket in germany you need to tell me. It's always interesting seeing the reactions of foreignersI am so happy that they finally are moving towards using self checkoutsthe normal ones can be absolute terror
August 19, 20251 yr They like acting like Pokemon has 'horror elements' since their 'found footage' where Hisuian Zorua was revealedGames need to come out. So either it's an announcement of the release or another delay. So either massive crying or a massive riot
August 19, 20251 yr https://x.com/MrRoflWaffles/status/1957841854122111296 any version of them shouldnt be allowed to exist or form as a crew again, but I guess were just gonna ignore that
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003