Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 24, 20251 yr I KNOWEveryones surprisedDays go by faster when you’re not counting themAlo crimson desrt got a release dateIm balling
September 24, 20251 yr Now that I live alone I have been looking for some speakersGonna have to seee how these are in action first tho
September 24, 20251 yr Honestly I don't even remember when the cut-off date for GOTY for TGA even isGood for Hades 2 I guess but it's not a game for me
September 24, 20251 yr I'll just give up on my pipe dream of Digimon Time Stranger winning something now thenhttps://tenor.com/view/lopmon-sad-xros-wars-digimon-gif-26513472
September 24, 20251 yr tbh as long as Digimon Time Stranger gets good reviews and sales I should just be happy with that lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003