Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 6May 6 I'm not a Star Fox fan... but I'm happy for Star Fox fans. If they want more/new games... then I would [i]strongly suggest they support this like there's no tomorrow[/i] (doesn't matter if it's a remake). If it sells enough... [/i]there will be more/new games.[/i] Full stop.
May 6May 6 I assume they are gonna release this one first to show people the origin of the franchise and then they release a second game. wasn't it leaked that there would be 2 games?
May 6May 6 Yeah I think another remake is still a bad idea when there are already so many. This series has more remakes than original games in the series, that's insane.
May 6May 6 "Let's release a remake of the OG and then capitalize on it with a new game" -[quote]64 didn't sell well "Let's release a remake of the OG and then capitalize on it with a new game" -[quote]didn't sell well again "THIS TIME FOR SURE!111"
May 7May 7 it's the same approach they did with Donkey Kong in Bananza. better get used to it because they will do that with all their franchises
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003