Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 7May 7 yeah I had the same issue with Falco's model in the trailer until I saw his render. The lighting and dark environments make the characters look very weird
May 7May 7 I finally finished Digimon Ghost Game (english dub). Look... is there no story? No shit sherlock. No shit. There is no story. It's 80-90% filler with 10-20% actual story (most of which doesn't happen until the [i]last couple of episodes[/i]). If there [/i]is[/i] story... [/i]it's in the background[/i]. Not great. But guess what? [/i]I STILL ENJOYED WATCHING THE EPISODES[/i]. Yes [b]ALL OF THEM[/b]. [/i]IMAGINE THAT. IMAGINE ENJOYING WHAT YOU'RE WATCHING. WHAT A CONCEPT RIGHT?![/i] The character development is pretty good though honestly. But you have to watch [/i]all[/i] of the episodes. Which takes [/i]effort and commitment[/i]. Which is clearly [/i]another[/i] problem most seem to have I guess. GulusGammamon is good and definitely worth the hype but you really shouldn't be watching just for him. Especially considering he appears in less than 10 episodes of the series (and there's 67 episodes fyi). This 'it ends suddenly' shouldn't really be a surprise to [/i]anyone[/i] and is practically normal. [/b]LOTS[/b] of animes have 'open endings.' This is not anything new. Hell you could make the argument MHA has this (and I'd say it does). I don't get this shit either. Now... the english dub. Is it perfect? No. It's not. Again... no shit sherlock. [/b]NOTHING IS PERFECT[/b]. I really don't get, and clearly will [/i]never[/i] get, this digimon fanbase expectation of perfection. You will never get that. [/i]Ever[/i]. Yet they nitpick and act like this shouldn't exist or english dubs shouldn't exist. Oh yeah that'll help the brand grow. [/b][/i]OH WAIT. NO IT WON'T[/i][/b]. I don't care. I don't. The english dub is fine for the most part. I don't care and I will always prefer english dubs give me a break. Do whatever you want. This anime is not that bad, nor is the english dub. The only thing the digimon fanbase is proving with this bull shit... is that they hate everything they receive. Personal score: 8.0/10.
May 8May 8 https://vxtwitter.com/mattreevesla/status/2052522008471384171?s=46 soon trust, wait will be worth it.
May 8May 8 I'll forgive them if they, in tradition with the first movie using Nirvana, use Alice in Chains
May 8May 8 ooh, they should get lady gaga to play a character, maybe like a fan favorite or something, you know?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003