Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 8May 8 I mean Sony hasn't dabbled that much into it, and neither has Nintendo. AI affects everything because of all the hardware it needs.
May 8May 8 But its not just AI, its also Americas stupid tariffs that's causing an effect on everything
May 8May 8 Just finished Saros gonna get true ending later just need to do one more thing, it’s a wonderful game.
May 8May 8 I am missing some audio logs before I finish off the game but I hope there's an endless tower like DLC like Returnal got later
May 8May 8 We really need a better way to distinct gen ai and ai that has been used for a decade in the industry
May 8May 8 Some of these sound bad like the NPC one but the facial one is something Square has been using since the first remake games to help with lip syncing in other languages
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003