Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 7, 20224 yr What a weird way to use fillerLike I can get not liking the areas but calling them filler when we have barely seen anything of the game is weird
June 7, 20224 yr that's the thing l hope they're just on the way to something interesting Iooking caIIing it fiIIer might be a bit mean but it's just a path from one pIace to anotheraIthough, it is important
June 7, 20224 yr Anyone going to watch Sonic Central? No? Because everyone wants the Sonic video game franchise dead for good? Okay then. I still see the potential of Frontiers but I'm literally the only person who does. Good to know. Yay.
June 7, 20224 yr l doubt there's gonna be anything beyond some info about frontiers and maybe the netfIix showaIso, l don't want Sonic dead l want his negIectfuI parents to put him up for adoption
June 7, 20224 yr oh hey it's the woman that pIayed Misa in the netfIix death notewhy did l remember her name Imao
June 7, 20224 yr Found this on another server. It's not going to make anyone feel better. Obviously. But it does confirm everything that has been shown is from an early build. BECAUSE OF COURSE IT WAS. How this wasn't common sense... is beyond me
June 7, 20224 yr caIm down my guy this buiId is just a month oIdthat isn't enough of a significant changeif you've ever pIayed a demo a month before the fuII game's reIease, you wouId know
June 7, 20224 yr yooo they're gonna time traveI into the future, get the grown version of the actors, and then come baaaackkk??
June 7, 20224 yr I mean, I personally wish Sonic never existed, but who am I to argue with popularity?
June 7, 20224 yr you seriousIy don't care about Sonic?maybe you couId get a job at Sonic Team someday!
June 7, 20224 yr Anyway with Summer Game Fest quickly approaching... just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll probably be dipping in and out of multiple VC channels through multiple Discord servers I'm on to discuss it/what's going on/being announced if anyone wants to do that or whatever.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003