Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 29Jun 29 just finished it myself. I'd moreso say that the main villain isn't bad, I'd even say it was a great twist, but the pacing of the resolution to the whole ordeal was kinda bad. no stakes, resolved in 5 minutes, no consequences on either side. outside of that though, this is probably my new number 1 anime. I managed to stay away after s4 part1 ended without spoilers and binged all of 2 and 3 together in the last week. i would have gone insane with some of those episode endings if i had to wait every week 💀
June 29Jun 29 there's an epilogue in the manga that wasn't animated so I'm about to go read that as well
June 29Jun 29 with how mha got their epilogue adapted, there's a decent chance of this epilogue getting adapted too
June 29Jun 29 Karma is gonna punish all the facebook mom's, zoomers and other people who rely on AI with unemployement, higher prices and a worse economy and therefore also a lower standard of living
June 29Jun 29 For me it was the reveal and the villain and it just felt rushed and was mostly just disappointing for a franchise I mostly like but it is what it is. I guess.
June 29Jun 29 So will this live action series feature P5 Makoto who constantly says "fuck" and a social link where Joker will kiss her while My Immortal from Evanescence is playing in the background?
June 29Jun 29 I mean in a perfect world this should go for an original story and make up a new persona story that fits a specific theme like each game has done
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003