Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 1Jul 1 We should all just try to get as many physical games that we enjoy or want to try out as possible and take good care of our consoles
July 1Jul 1 Tbh I'm so glad that my Wii is still working properly where else can I play Twilight Princess and Samurai Warriors 3 if there are still no remasters/remakes of them 💀
July 1Jul 1 Hello! Can someone help me? Which Marvel movies do I need to watch after Spider-Man: No Way Home to fully understand Spider-Man: Brand New Day? Is there a timeline or watch order that shows which movies I should watch beforehand?
July 1Jul 1 The Wii era was quite literally one of the best and I'm not just saying that because it has two of my favorite games
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003