Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 2Jul 2 Still fucking insane to me they let NinjaTheory announce a brand new game and then having them closed down a month after
July 2Jul 2 man I finally understand why I vibe so much more with witcher 3 sidecontent than Rebirth's. The sidequests have way more drama attached to them and not this little shit called Chadley
July 2Jul 2 I might not be saying anything for a bit. Or, at minimum, until Black Torch debuts this weekend. I struggled to sleep last night and was just extremely upset overall all of yesterday. Sorry everyone I guess
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003