Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 8, 20206 yr I'm actually not glamoured at all right now. I'm just in DNC BiS without any changes lol.
July 8, 20206 yr I mean, this was ranged physical last tier. Although I glamoured the tomestone equipment into raid equipment.
July 8, 20206 yr the best top in gamefinally something that looks like a good on a tankI despise the armor
July 8, 20206 yr Oh whoops.I usually have that off actually.Anyway insofar as shoulder pads go, shire was relatively restrained.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003